segunda-feira, 2 de setembro de 2013

First Weeks!

I arrived in Cape Town on  09/08/13 and began my English classes on 13/08, at Cape Studies. In my first weekend, my friend, Ederval Carbonaro, showed me some places and streets in the districts of Sea Point, Green Point and Fresnay. My new home is in Fresney and my school is in Green Point. 

The city is very beaultiful. The montains are impressive, powerfully and require one’s constant attention. Table Montain National Park is the biggest urban park in the world and it’s power with a wild beauty.
In my first weekend I started walking again, an activity which I hadn’t done in years. I bought myself new trainers. News days!


I will talk about the school later....... Now I'd like to show a bit of the city view:

 1. This is my new home, with views of the Lion's Head Montain:


2. This is the view of Campus Bay and the 12 Apostles Mountains...

  

2 comentários:

  1. How wonderful!! Enjoy South Africa!!

    Is DDD There? Please, send my hello to him!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oh Michele,
    This city is so beutiful... I think, "Wonderfull" is the best word!
    And yes, I am with Ederval (DDD)...rsr... a good friend!
    Take care!!
    Kiss

    ResponderExcluir